Reset Your Password
If you forgot your username or password and you're unable to login, don't worry; it's an automated process to retrieve your username and reset your password. You don't need to contact us.
We recommend opening a second browser window so that you can follow the instructions on this page, while resetting your password.
- Click on Forgot your password? on the right side of the screen under Sign In
- Enter your Username or E-mail in the dialogue box then press Reset Password
- You will receive an automated e-mail from email@example.com
- Click on the Reset My Password Now! link in the e-mail
- You will be taken to the Resetting Your Password screen on our website
- Enter your new password and press the Reset Password button
- You will be presented with Your username is: xxxxxxxxx
- Press Click here to sign in, then enter your Username/Password combination
What if you don't receive an e-mail from us? Most likely you have an old or different e-mail address associated with your profile in our system and the e-mail is going to that mailbox. If possible, check any alternate mailboxes that you use for our automated e-mail. If you're still having difficulty go ahead and contact us for assistance.
After You Login
- If you
have a family membership with Potomac Pedalers, only the head of
household will be able to configure the accounts for each family
member (spouse, child, etc.) Please see our Family Member help page to assist you with this setup.
- After the initial registration process has been completed, you'll have full member access to the site. Take some time to look around. Then you should read our help documents by selecting the Help menu item on the left side of the screen. The Set Up Profile Help page will explain how to get the most from our site by taking advantage of our many community features.
Approve @PotomacPedalers.org as an E-mail sender
is important that you approve @PotomacPedalers.org as an e-mail sender.
Otherwise you will not receive our automated system e-mails, including
password resets; therefore you won't be able to communicate with us or
set up your account.
customers must manually approve our e-mails. Earthlink has blocked
@PotomacPedalers.org, and you will not be able to set up your account
until you approve us as a sender.