Click More in this Section... menu above for more BRC pages and information.
You don't have to take our word for what a great event the Back Roads Century is. Here's what past participants had to say in response to our rider survey...
- Probably the most enjoyable century in the Northeast. Certainly the best value on the East Coast.
- I can't say enough good things about how informative and helpful the email blasts were. I thought that was an excellent way to help get information out to the registered riders.
- Beautiful ride. Excellent planning. A true joy! Weather was perfect too...how did you do it?
- Big thank you to all the volunteers for their outstanding work.
- My favorite ride in the region!! Fantastic route, volunteers, aid stations and swag.
- I was so impressed with the preliminary organization, information sharing and advice, and with the fantastic volunteer assistance and all the rest stops on the day of!
- I LOVED this ride - you even arranged for perfect weather :) I've ridden Seagull and Lake Tahoe with Team in Training (NE OH and DC chapters) and one of the things I loved so much about this ride is that it isn't too big. I also loved that I did 50 not 100 miles.
- Arranging the perfect weather was the icing on the cake! My favorite ride of the season.
- Awesome organization. The email blasts were great.
- You send too many emails. (okay, we can't please everybody!)
- It was so well organized, completely delightful in every way.
- Fabulous! Loved everything. So happy with the shirt. Good to have a women's small that fit. Great rest stops, food,route,organization. My favorite organized ride.
- The location of the event is second to none. The roads are beautiful and it's well worth the 90 minute drive from the DC area! All of the volunteers were great!
- The email blasts were informative and the website had great detail about the terrain and rest stops. I also appreciated the "what to bring" list that was provided.
- Overall, lovely ride with great support and cue sheets.
- This was such a well-ogranized event. You've set the bar very high for any events I participate in in the future!
We could certainly post many more comments to read, however you get the idea. It's a great ride that comes highly recommended by fellow cyclists.