Rides and Special Events:
- Potomac Pedalers membership dues are not refundable, but the membership may be transferred to a family member or friend at any time. Contact us to process the transfer.
- Cancellation policies for rides and special events are established by
each event coordinator and may vary. Therefore we recommend that you contact the event coordinator before registering.
- Each special event may have a different cutoff date before the event (21 days, 30 days etc.) in order to qualify for a refund
- Once the cancellation cutoff date has occurred, no refund will be issued
- A cancellation fee and/or processing fee may apply to all event cancellations
- There are no refunds for the Back Roads Century ride
- Occasionally a property (hotel, motel, etc.) may overbook their facility, resulting in an insufficient number of rooms for our participants who have already registered. In such an event, Potomac Pedalers will refund the full amount to registrants and their trip will be cancelled.
- Full refunds or exchanges will be given for products purchased from our store, within 14 days of purchase. Product(s) must be in like-new condition and returned with all packing materials, instructions, labels, bags, etc. Potomac Pedalers reserves the right to refuse a return if products are returned in unsatisfactory condition.